Friday, September 23, 2011

Memory is limited 230911

Memory space are limited.
Words are a type of memory.
Well.
I have to summarize my life.
In case I accidentally forgot some really nice memory.

Last week,
A faraway friend of my relative came to visit us.
Quite a nice experience.
As she won a lottery, she treated us a dinner.
It shows me that real friendship doesn't washed away by time or any forms of being.
It is purely depend on the individual.

The beginning of this week is indeed a memory for me also.
I went to a Science Carnival which was organized by Ministry of Education.
Met people from all-around the country, including those who came from the East.
Knew a number of people there.
The people are friendly, regardless of race and religion.
We chat quite a lot there and most remarkable is,
I got champion for the Young Scientist category as a representative from Pahang.
I am quite satisfied.
Going to see what can join on next year.
What to work for.

Now,
of course the most important in PMR.
Which is around the corner, only several days ahead.
Hope can get the best student of the state.
But the competition is quite big actually,
nevertheless I think I should try my best.
I sensed a fall of a organization in my school.
Sensed betrayal from someone I used to trust also.
I hope it wont be a reality.
The co-curricular award still have not brought any news to my school yet.
Looking forward.

In future,
I will try my best to prevent of that lovely organization.
Please put hatred aside for the sake of an organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment