Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fair?

Fair?
Is this word exist in this world??
YES!!
Is this word exist in a ppl life??
YES!!
Is this word exist in my school??
I cant deny the possiblity (means dunno la)..

Y i say so?
Cuz our school is based on 人气 one lo,
Not based on the ppl brain/ intelligence/ diligence/ etc etc
Is based on who got most fren,
then the ppl can get the things he want,
No matter abstract or concrete..

My fren 5A can go SABS i 6A cant go,
Is this fair?
I cant giv any comment on this,
It is a judgement from the gouverment,
A little student has no power to say anything on it,
名不正则言不顺,
Luckily i got some fren wan fair,
不幸中的大幸,
We will work hard to get things that we want,
越辛苦得到的东西就越坚实...

XXX(I dun wan say later ppl angry) ..
hope u all play ur role well,
Dun make stupid judgement..
The disiplin of next year on yours hand,
Every judgement u make will lead to different path..




No comments:

Post a Comment